Wednesday, February 7, 2007

my frustration!

i hate our dvd player right now! its malfunctioning hehe well its because of me...it does not read all my discs!waah! grrr!! i really hate it! i don't know what to do.. i love watching my dvds especially during wednesdays when i don't have any class..my dvd player is my savior from boredom!!!hehe instead of going out (which involves CASH), i prefer staying at home..and wait until the sun comes down!! hehe the lifestyle of a bum!

but right now..i don't really have anything to do but surf the internet!! i miss watching my dvds..especially now that i finally had a copy of princess hours..i really want to watch it! coz if i watch at night, abs-cbn plays a lot of commercials! (but i am still watching at night!hehe)

anyway..that's my frustration..i hope our dvd player will work again soon! especially this friday, no web design!

No comments: