Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Missing IBM...

It has been 3 months since my ojt at IBM Business Services..and now i am busy with JPICS, i can't help but think of the less stressful days at IBM..:) i miss everything! even my photocopying tasks i used to despise! haha

i miss the 1800 building...


i even miss the CyberOne building where my bosses would always ask me to give this document to a certain person...waah i remember the days walking from 1800 to cyberone! in heels...!





i miss the pantry where we used to have coffee every morning! or milo...or just to get some water... kinda like from the big brother house..hehe






our lunches at the pantry..




i miss the air hockey!



i miss calling all those applicants for an interview....



my messy desk!!!!




i miss rosel and her stressed look...haha:)) uy rosel..tingin ka naman dito..:)


i also miss our bosses!


and last but not the least..i miss my co-interns!!!!


No comments: